Welcome to the Woonona Medical Practice
Our practice currently offers the services of ten general practitioners including:
Allied health services available at the practice now include:
| || |
To provide the highest standard of patient care, using a holistic approach, promoting wellness through disease prevention, and treating all patients ethically and without discrimination.
To work as a team and deliver excellence in healthcare
- Patient centredness: Our practice involves patients in all decisions about their health
- Holistic approach: Our practice considers and treats the complete person, physically, psychologically, and socially
- Equality: Our practice welcomes staff and patients from diverse backgrounds. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated equally and we strive to provide the best health care to all, regardless of background, gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexuality and/or religious beliefs
- Quality Medicine: Our practice bases clinical care on current evidence
- Respect: Our practice gives dignity and respect to all staff and patients
Woonona Medical Practice is accredited to the standard of Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited.