There are many common health issues that Australian women face on a day to day basis, such as:
- Menstrual problems, menopausal problems, vulval pain, breast concerns, libido problems
- Mental health issues, including depression, eating disorders and anxiety
- Fertility issues
- Domestic violence
- Sexual health and contraception
- Pregnancy, Antenatal Shared Care, breastfeeding issues
Woonona Medical Practice prides itself on giving its patients quality service where the time is taken to listen carefully to their concerns and help them find solutions.
- Pregnancy testing
- Cervical screening (previously known as Pap smears)
- Implanon insertion and removal (contraceptive rod)
- Medical termination of pregnancy (please mention MS2 Step when booking)
- Sexual Health advice
Dr Adele Stewart fits diaphragms and Dr Ella Cameron sees patients for assessment and insertion of IUD's. Call reception for more information about these appointments.