Dr Mahala Buckley
BSc (Med) Hons (Microbiology), MBBS, FRACGP
Mahala was born in Sydney and completed her medical degree at the University of New South Wales in 2003. She has worked at a variety of hospitals including Royal North Shore, Royal Prince Alfred and Wollongong Hospital (Emergency and Medical wards) as well as tutoring in the Medical School at the University of Wollongong.
Her commitment to medicine has focused on overseas aid, internal medicine, and women’s and children’s health. This has led her to years of overseas work in London, UK and rural South Africa. Now back in Australia, she has continued developing her practice in the areas of:
- Internal Medicine (Hospital Physician Training)
- Complementary/Integrative Medicine
- Nutritional Medicine (ACNEM)
- Women and Children’s Health
- Sexual Health and Reproductive Medicine (Family Planning NSW)
- Antenatal Shared Care (Wollongong Hospital)
- Injury and Occupational Health
- Travel medicine (Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene)
Mahala enjoys the variety, close patient relationships and continuity of care that general practice offers.
Dr Buckley's booked are currently closed to new patients.
AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENTS:
|✓||A.M.||A.M.||Once a month|