Child and Adolescent Health
- Diagnosis and management of acute (e.g. rashes, coughs and colds, gastroenteritis) and chronic (e.g. asthma, diabetes, reflux, coeliac disease) illnesses
- Management of skin problems, such as eczema, warts and acne
- Healthy lifestyle advice including nutrition and physical activity
- Mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and bullying
- Discussion of high risk activities such as smoking, alcohol consumption, illicit drug use
Sick Kids Appointments
In response to patient feedback, we aim to ensure sick children under the age of 16 can be seen by a doctor on the day. Book online or if there are no available appointments please call reception as early in the day as possible.
All consultations at Woonona Medical Practice are strictly confidental.